Contact: Glen Toadvine
Email: [email protected]
Your Reference ID: GT1050119
We are pleased to offer an outstanding southeast Michigan service business which is licensed by the State of Michigan to run classes for individuals receiving court orders for mandatory classroom instruction. Attributes of this outstanding business opportunity include:
• Profitable during each and every year of the company’s 30-year history
• Major source of new clients comes from court ordered referrals
• Business rents one small (1,000 square foot) office (optional), and classrooms.
• Only one full time employee and 10-12 part-time 1099 active, qualified instructors
• On-line class offerings are 20% of total revenues has tremendous growth potential
• On-line courses are hosted and designed by nationally recognized licensor and managed by the business
• More than $100,000 of annual SDE (seller’s discretionary earnings) – the cash flow available to pay an owner, and service debt
• An owner who only works 8 – 10 hours weekly and is satisfied with the current level of $340,000 of annual revenues
• There is neither inventory nor A/R (clients prepay for classes)
• There are no capital expenditure requirements as the business comes with an extensive purpose-built database and an updated server along with new work-stations
• For a growth minded buyer, there would seem to be ample opportunity by expanding the company’s relatively small footprint
The attractive offering price of $300,000 is less than a 3.0x multiple of SDE. In addition, a meaningful seller note will be available for qualified buyers. The successful buyer can (a) still maintain another “day job,” (b) share ownership responsibilities with homemaking responsibilities, and (c) offer a budding entrepreneur an outstanding first business ownership opportunity.
For more information on this excellent, niche business, please contact Glen Toadvine (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Location(s): Southeast Michigan
Asking Price: $300,000
Cash Flow: $105,000